Did you know ?
Sinusitis refers to an airspace within the bones of the face.
Sinusitis is most often due to an infection within these spaces.
- The sinusitis are paired air pockets located within the bones of the face.
- The Frontal sinuses located above the eyes, in the center region of each eyebrow.
- The maxillary sinuses located within the cheekbones just to either side of the nose.
- The ethmoid sinuses affect between the eyes.
- The sphenoid sinuses located just behind the ethmoid sinuses, and behind the eyes .
- The sinuses are connected with the nose.
Causative &Risk Factors
- Parasitic infections
- Inflammatory disorders.
Signs & Symptoms
Note: There is no cure in modern medicine to chronic sinusitis except symptomatic.. palliative…